The folding hunter is primarily used for big game hunting. It usually comes with one blade but can be configured with two. Many folding hunters have a lock mechanism. I currently do not make any lock-back knives, although a liner-lock could be ordered. This hunter easily and comfortably fits into your pocket, but it is big enough to get the job done. Some may still choose to use a belt sheath. My blade is a large clip but I could design a drop point if desired.
Available in Single Blade or Double Blade
Single blade Hunter base pricing starting at $300
- Large clip or drop point blade with half-stops
- Dimensions: clip blade length 3.233″; thickness 0.095″; open length 6.907″; closed length 3.829″
- 416 stainless steel dovetailed bolsters and pins, finish is polished or satin
- 410 stainless steel mill-relieved liners finish is polished or satin
- Blade steel commonly offered D2, 440C, CPM-154, S30V
- Blades are flat or hollow ground, heat treated and tempered to 58-60 RC
- Signature custom made arrowhead shield is available
- With your custom order we can discuss handle material options and pricing. Presentation grade stag, mother-of-pearl, abalone and other exotic handle materials are subject to price and availability. You can also supply your own material if you have something special you want used. I also do my own color dye and jigging.
Contact to request a quote for a double-bladed hunter